|App Name||Reaction Time v1.11|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 987 )|
This is a simple tool to measure your reaction time.
Response time is the sum of reaction time and movement time. Usually the focus in research is on reaction time. There are four basic means of measuring it but in this app we use only one:
– Recognition or Go/No-Go reaction time tasks require that the subject press a button when one stimulus type appears and withhold a response when another stimulus type appears.
Warning: Each device is different and there may be additional delays depending on the number of background processes and the age of the device.
● Touch the blue screen to begin.
● Wait for the screens turns green.
● When the screens turns green, tap on the screen quickly!
● Touch the screen again to continue to the next test.
● Reaction time test.
● Local best tries.
● Local last tries.
● On-line leaderboard.
● You can share your results and compare with your friends.
● Send us a message for to help us improve or send us suggestions.
• Now you can change touch/click mode:
– Touch mode: Press and hold, then release when the screen is green.
– Click mode (classic mode): Press and release. When the screen becomes green, press again.
• Now times are 50ms less because due to the delay of the screen refresh and also to the delay that exist when you press the screen and the system detects it.
App id = darksacor.reactiontime
Copyright© 2020 Android1mods